연예인 24년 5월 24일 타이완 공군 비행기 조정사가 말하는 타이완 내부의 상황[98]

페이지 정보

작성자 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-05-28 08:31

본문

24년 5월 24일 타이완 공군 비행기 조정사가 말하는 타이완 내부의 상황

제가 있는 텔레그램 방에 있었던 내용이라 여기에 드립니다. https://www.dcard.tw/f/talk/p/255644734 에 있으며 기본적인 스크린샷은 파일 첨부로 올렸습니다. 영어 번역은 텔레그램 방에서 그대로 옮겼습니다. 그리고 영어 번역이 더 정확합니다. 순수히 제 관점에 말씀 드리지만 타이완에 사는 자기 친척과 여전히 연락하는 제 남편한테 들어도 타이완의 정치나 사화 상태가 생각보다 엄청나게 안 좋네요. 아무튼 그렇습니다.

給總統的一封公開信

대통령에게 보내는 공개 서한
An open letter to the president

敬愛的賴總統,敬愛的賴總統,

경애하는 대통령님,

Dear, President Lai,

我是一名戰機飛官,今年以來,隊裡多飛官報退,甚至有年輕飛官寧願賠300萬也要走。

나는 전투기 비행관이다, 올해 들어 팀의 많은 비행관이 퇴직을 신청했고, 심지어 젊은 비행관도 300만 위안을 배상하고 가겠다고 했다.

I am a fighter pilot. This year, many pilots in my team have reported for retirement, and even some young pilots preferred to leave with a compensation of 3 million dollars.

這幾天應對共軍軍演,520就職衝場,整個隊上忙得不可開交,可大家都知道未來這些都是常態。過去幾年,空軍被操到幹,白天緊急升空,上通保養戰機,現在還多了個跨子夜訓練。多飛官都抱怨受不了了。總統只會喊話對岸,喊抗中保台,沒想過我們基層的感受。賴總統要不要來一線看一看,我們每天被操到爆的生活。

며칠간 공산군 훈련에 대비하고, 520대 취임으로 부대 전체가 눈코 뜰 새 없이 바빴지만, 앞날은 모두 이런 것이 정상이라는 것을 알고 있었다.지난 몇 년 동안 공군은 훈련을 받았고, 낮에는 급히 하늘로 올라가고, 밤에는 하늘을 뚫어 전투기를 정비했으며, 지금은 야간 훈련도 하나 더 했다.많은 비관들이 참을 수 없다고 불평했다.대통령은 말대안(對岸)과 항중보대(抗中保臺)를 외칠 뿐이지 우리 기층이 느끼는 감정은 생각하지 않는다.대통령께서 매일같이 폭주하는 우리의 삶을 일선에서 한번 보시지 않겠습니까.

In the past few days, we have been responding to the Communist military exercises, and the 520's have been on duty, and the whole team has been very busy, but we all know that in the future, this will be the normal state of affairs. In the past few years, the air force has been drilled to the bone, with emergency flights during the day and maintenance of fighters at night, and now there's the added bonus of cross-night training. Many pilots are complaining that they can't take it anymore. The president only talks about the other side of the Taiwan Strait and the defense of Taiwan against China, but he has not thought about the feelings of our grassroots. President Lai wants to come to the front line to see how we are being fucked to death every day.

隊上幾乎每個飛官都在苦,10個有9個想退伍,剩下1個想升官。飛官超時超量的工作,換來什?慰休都是假的,例休都休不完了,時不時休假就被拉假。上班工時長到北,每天早起床睡覺,放假還要回去加班。加薪也只加14年能轉民航的,了留人才加在續服金,整個空軍遲早崩掉。

팀의 거의 모든 비관이 버티는 가운데 10명 중 9명은 제대하고 1명은 승진하고 싶어 한다.비행관의 초과 근무는 무엇과 바꿀 수 있습니까?위로휴가는 모두 휴가이고, 정기휴가도 다 못 쓰고, 시도 때도 없이 휴가를 가면 휴가를 얻는다.출근하는 시간이 길어서 매일 일찍 일어나서 늦게 자고, 방학 때 다시 돌아가서 야근을 해야 한다.임금 인상도 14년만 돼도 민간 항공으로 옮길 수 있는데, 인력 충원을 위해 갱신 보너스를 더하면 조만간 공군 전체가 무너질 수 있다.

Almost every pilot on the team is struggling to make ends meet. Nine out of ten pilots want to be discharged from the military, while the remaining one wants to be promoted. What do the pilots get for working overtime and overload? The comfort breaks were all faked, the regular breaks were incomplete, and they were pulled off from time to time when they took vacations. The working hours are so long that it makes people curse. Every day, I get up early and go to bed late, and I have to go back to work overtime on vacation. The pay raise is only for those who can switch to civil aviation in 14 years, and in order to keep the talents, the whole air force will collapse sooner or later.

目前我身邊的人大多數都是了錢而飛行,熬到年限就報退,而不是所謂的保家衛國愛台灣。我們連自己的家人都愛不了了,常常覺得虧欠,還愛台灣?長官了慰留飛官,還用同袍弟兄情勒,可有幾個人的聽進去了?

지금 내 주변 사람들은 대부분 돈을 위해 비행하고 연한만 지나면 은퇴를 선언하는 것이지, 소위 국가 보호와 대만을 사랑하는 것이 아니다.우리는 우리 가족도 사랑할 수 없습니다, 항상 빚을 졌다고 느끼면서 어떻게 대만을 사랑합니까?장관이 비관을 달래기 위해 동포 형제애를 썼는데, 얼마나 많은 사람이 정말 들어줬을까?

At present, most of the people around me are flying for money, and when they reach the end of their service life, they will be retired, rather than the so-called defense of the country and love for Taiwan. How can we love Taiwan when we can't even love our own families and often feel indebted? In order to comfort the pilots, the Chief Executive even used the words of brotherhood and friendship, but how many of them really listened to him?

敬愛的賴總統,我想今年我也要走了。

경애하는 라이() 대통령님, 올해도 저는 가야 할 것 같습니다.

Dear President Lai, I think I will leave this year too.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 712,352건 1533 페이지
커뮤니티 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
62284 연예인
푸히헤헤햏ㅎ
40 07:57
46951 연예인
푸히헤헤햏ㅎ
43 07:39
48980 연예인